Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Making Valentine Cookies!!

Lucy, grandma Shannon, Henry & Frankie
papa Whitt and the kids with all the counted coins Watching Stuart Little
The finished product frosting and sprinkles


I had planned to make cookies today and when Jeff called to see if we would watch the kids while they went to the Temple I decided to make the cookies with the kids. Boy was Lucy sooo excited to make sugar cookies. The boys went with grandpa to seperate the coin that we have been saving. Lucy was such a great helper and she was so funny with flour all over her. We had a great time. Then after the cookies were baked we watched Stuart Little. The evening was completed by frosting the cookies and of course eating them.

5 comments:

Alesha said...

Next year Ko Ko will be able to help you make valentine cookies! WAHOO!

Anonymous said...

Whitley wanted to say "You guys look funny" How fun, we wish we could have been there with you. I don't think my kids have ever made cookies with grandma Shannon. We should plan a party next time.
Love ya!!!

Gina said...

Yay for Mamma Shan and starting a blog! I am excited to keep a little more up to date!

brady and britton said...

I miss you guys so much! I'm glad you have a blog so I can stay up-to-date with you! I can't wait to see you again...hopefully sooner than later!!

K Lovell said...

Thanks for making such fun memories with my kids. They love both you and Whitt so much. Thanks for all that you do. I could not have asked for better in-laws.