Monday, April 14, 2008

Alesha this is for you can you believe it a new Refrigerator


Brand New Trio Kenmore Refrigerator
After 11 years I thought it about time to get a new Fridge. The old one was having issues and I couldn't take it any longer. I thought I would post the pic of the new one before it gets all cluttered and many little hand prints. Yes it is wonderful and I am enjoying it. Whitt is still a little miffed at why we needed a new one but he will get over it.

6 comments:

Alesha said...

I love it mom! Phil said "how is she getting all this stuff past Whitt?" HAHA!

K Lovell said...

He will get over it and I am sure you will enjoy it for many years.

Anonymous said...

nothing like some new appliances!! like I said before - stop whinning and injoy it Whitt!!! It looks great, hope you like the freezer in the bottom! Let me know. Lieu

Giron Family said...

Lovely Sha-Nae-Nae! Yeah enjoy it before it gets all cluttered and gross spills in it!

brady and britton said...

I love that you got a new fridge and Whitt still doesn't know why you even need a new one in the first place! I always love getting new things, especially big things like that, that only a girl can appreciate! :)

Brady and Britton said...

We're going on Royal Caribbean! Yes, it's going to be REALLY hot, but I can't wait to go and just relax and have a great time! What cruise line did you go on and where did you go?