Monday, April 28, 2008

More new things for ME!!!

I burned up my old microwave so here is a picture of my new one. I am really excited to have it up over my stove and off the counter. I seem to have sooo much space now. Alesha wanted to see this that is why I am posting it I have had it for a few months now.










At the youth silent auction on Friday night I got this picture. How do you like it? I have been looking for a vertical picture for a few years. It had to have yellow in it and I was really looking for one with an old farm house. When I saw this I thought that will work in my kitchen. I was really excited when I won the bid. The picture has both yellow and blue so I really couldn't have done any better. YEAH

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Yes to both mom! I am such a fan of the extra counter space of over the stove microwaves. Seems so much more productive! The picture looks great too!

Giron Family said...

Cute pic Shannon! Don't think I noticed it last time I was over (if it was there). The colors work perfectly in the kitchen! New decor is so exciting, huh?
And I know you have to be lovin' the new microwave. So nice to get the old one of the counter i bet.

Anonymous said...

I also love the picture...it is perfect. I am so glad you finally found something...I know you have been looking a long time and it looks great.