This is a little hurray for Phil on his birthday. I wanted to get some of our early pics of Phil in our family but they are deep down somewhere as I didn't have a digital camera at the time so they are not on my computer. We had our first real time with Phil when our family went to Lava Hot Springs over Memorial Day the year they started dating. They really had only dated for about a month when we made this trip. We were excited to have Phil go with us so we could all get to know him. I guess you could say we really got to know him as that first night we, Phil, Alesha, Lynae baby Whitley and I, all stayed in the same room. That is pretty close for a first encounter. We really had a great time. The weather was pretty wet so we spent a lot of time indoors. All of our grandkids loved Phil. Henry thought it was really great to have Phil to play with. I think he thought we brought Phil just so he could have a play mate. Lucy also loved him he would tickle her and play with her and she loved him too. We defiantly got the idea that he loved Alesha and that they were pretty serious for only dating a month.
Phil is a great dad. From the very beginning I knew Phil loved kids and that he would be a wonderful father. When they found out they were expecting Koen you could just tell that he was so excited. It was fun to watch as their new little family came to be. the love and devotion he has for both Alesha and Koen.
Phil has loved this dog from day one. I don't think they had even be married a few weeks when the dog came into their family. Koda was such a cute puppy and we have all come to enjoy his company. Even after they had been gone for almost a year and brought him home with them for the summer he just seemed to fit right in.
We sure love ya Phil and we are glad you are part of our family. Thanks to your mom & dad for raising such a great son. You compliment our daughter and she you. Thanks for putting up with all of us. We wish you a very happy birthday and many many more.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL
3 comments:
Awe mom you are super cute! Phil totally had a huge smile on his face reading this. I do pretty much have a really cute husband!
My eyes are pretty much watering right now! What a great tribute to my brother!! Alesha does have one heck of a husband!
I loved this post, Shannon! How cute of you to do it! We do love our Little Phil.....Thanks for loving him, too! He and Alesha are so cute together!
Post a Comment