I started the day out very early 5:00 am getting up and getting ready for work. I got there at
5:50 and started work I clocked out at 9:00 a.m. hurried home to get ready for church and practice with Whitt. He was singing "That Wonderful Mother of Mine" in sacrament meeting.
He ran out to Sandy to pick up my mother so she could come to church with us. Ky, Jen and boys met us there as well. Before church started Grantie was reading the program. He saw our names on the program and asked Ky if I was singing with grandpa. He told him no that I was playing the piano. He said he didn't even know that I played the piano. That is pretty bad since he has been in our family for over 8 years. I guess I just don't say hey why don't I play ya a tune. heheheh
grandpa and I with 6 of our 11 grandkids.

front: Eli, Frank, Lucy and Henry
back: Zach and Dylan Grant

My mother Sharon and I just before church we look like the giant and the shrimp. She is not quite 5 foot tall. I had lost an inch when I was at the doctors on Wed. but I'm still not that short.
It was great to have mother here to celebrate the day. We had a real nice meeting and the ward gave all the mothers a long stem rose and a big sugar cookie that said Happy Mothers Day.

This is a cute picture of me and the grand kids just after lunch. Whitt fixed a great
meal. Roast beef, ham, potatoes and gravy and Great Grandma Lovell's green beans and cheese. He also made brownies and a cake with icecream for dessert. Ky brought his great deviled eggs and a jello salad and Jeff brought a green salad. It was a great dinner. Thanks so much to everyone
All the mothers here on Mothers Day front row: my mother Sharon, Jens nana Kathy back row: myself, Kirst, Jen and Jen's mother Diana

Here we are my two boys and their lovely wives Jeff and Kirstie, Ky and Jen and me.
Our day was fantastic as the Jazz did us the great favor of winning. Way to go Jazz. I couldn't watch the last 5 minutes it was just too close for my liking. We all missed Lynae, Bryan and girls and Alesha, Phil and Koen. But we will be getting together with everyone this next week except Phil who will be studying hard for his finals coming up. We love ya'll and hope you all had a great mothers day!
5 comments:
The Jazz won! COOL! I love the pics! I am glad you took some, I didnt take a single one! Cant wait to see everyone!
Love the post mom...but even more I just love our family. Thanks for being a great mom and we are sorry again for missing such a wonderful day and especially dad's song. I am sure it was great. Love you guys.
Sure do miss all your events, thanks for being a second mom to me.
Cute pics Shannon. Looks like you guys had a fun get together! You'll have to let me know when Whitt sings in church again. I would love to hear him.
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
I say, cute new outfit!!!! you look great with out me there to help you pick out things - good job. LOL Lieu
Post a Comment