Friday, October 10, 2008

Pictures of Nauvoo trip Sept. 6-9th 2008

The Nauvoo Temple from our Balcony
Carthage Jail this is "The Window"
Alesha and I on the steps of the Temple
Headstones for Joseph, Emma and Hyrum Smith
Olsens & Lovells with temple in back ground

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've gotta get back there again. Looks like a enjoyable time. I remember it a little from when I I was younger but I'm sure I would appprecitae it a lot more now.
Looks like you guys had some great weather too!

Giron Family said...

sorry that was from me!

Anonymous said...

Love those pics mom...I really really Love Nauvoo it is one of my very favorite places I have ever been.

Brady and Britton said...

I've never been to Nauvoo, but look forward to the day when we can go. It looks amazing! I bet you guys had a really fun time!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! I saw that comment from me and I thought I was going crazy! Then I saw kinder say it was from her!!!! Ha Ha You are a good girl to blog all your trips. I like to look at them! and it is a good record.
This one is from me!!!
Lieuwen