On Thursday February 21st my sister Lieu and I went to the Jeanne Wagner Theatre to see Menopause the Musical. What a fun evening we had. I don't often drive down town but my boss had told me the theatre was on 3rd S. and 3rd W. so we left early enough to find it. Well needless to say we didn't have an easy time finding the theatre, but we finally did. It was a great show and we really had a good laugh. The four actresses did a great job of putting menopause into perspective. Great songs from the 60, 70, and 80's were used with word changes to describe the topic. "Chain of fools" was "Change, change, change, change of life." It was really just alot of fun. If you haven't seen it and would like a fun evening check it out. Thanks for the fun evening Lieu, Love ya.
3 comments:
I can totally see you guys there laughing your little heads off!
It sounded like it was alot of fun. My mom really liked it. It was funny though because she said "I just don't think menopause it that funny. It's actually really sad." I got a chuckle outta that. She said the remakes of the songs were really cute! Glad you two had a fun night out.
Mom you are a little cutie. And I have to say...thanks for having Alesha so that I can have a fun sister to do things with too. I am so glad that I have a mom and sis that I want to hang out with and have so much fun doing so. Glad you had fun!!!
Post a Comment