Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rain, Rain go away.....

Well I don't know about all of you but I have just about had enough. Whitt and I are going to get away from it all in 14 days. We are going on a cruise to the Mexican Rivera on the Vision of the Seas ship. We leave on March 9th the day after my so young looking husband turns not so young. Happy Birthday to Whitt #58. How can that be possible? We started dating when he was only 21. We are planning a great trip. We are going with our college friends Larry and Mary Lynn Morris and 2 other couples. We have gone on a few cruises and had so much fun so this one will be no exception just party hardy. We love Mexico and this time of year we will especially love seeing the sun. I'll take lots of pictures and post a few. I will just post one with this note. I hope you get as good of laugh as Mary Lynn and I got when Larry & Whitt came out in their idea of country boy vacation outfits. They both came out in their version of shorts with their socks pulled up to their knees. We laughed until we were crying. It will be a great trip. We can hardly wait!!!!

This week my sister Lieu, her daughter Kinder and her 2 little girls Madi and Ella and myself are going to Price to see Lynae and family. We are so excited to see her new home. They are almost ready to move in. Whitt and I are also going next Monday and Tuesday to help her pack.
Well I also got tagged by my daughter-in-law Kirstie so I will have to find out what I need to do to post that.

4 comments:

Alesha said...

I am SO jealous! We are moving home soon, and I plan on taking dad up on his cruise offer!

Giron Family said...

I am so jealous too! I would kill to go on a cruise right now. I would just love to see some SUN. Maybe I'll stow away in your luggage! Can't wait for our little trip tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I am all for the cruise offer too...I am ready...no kids right? Yahoo!!! Any way I am so excited for you guys and I also wish that I could stow away with you too...only I would be worried that I would get less sleep than I do right now with you and dad and your snoring! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

great blogging Sha Na Na!! can you blog from the ship? if so do it so we can see what is going on!! You know me - I don't want to miss out on any of the fun!!!
Lieu