Sunday, February 24, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I have to list seven random facts about myself and then tag seven people. Since my bloggin buddy list isn't very long, all of you better watch out.

Here are the rules.
#1 Link to the person that tagged you.http://sandylovells.blogspot.com/
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# 5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

#1 I love history, I would like to have an on going video of everything that has gone on so I could just push a button and watch it.

#2 Now this one is bazzar I hold my breath in the shower, needless to say I am pretty darn fast at taking showers. I almost drown when I was about 9-10 and I think it might stem from that.

#3 I love chick flicks and I can watch the same ones over and over. Give me the Halmark or Lifetime channel and I can spend the whole day watching tv.

#4 I love to travel some of my favorite places are Maryland because I get to see my sister and she likes history too so we go see lots of places of interest. I loved Holland we were there in April and the tulips were growing just like a field of hay and they were such beautiful colors. We went to Canada a couple of summers ago and it was absolutly beautiful. They say Montana is big sky country but you could have fooled me because I felt like I could see from sea to shinning sea. Any where I go I love. Can't think of anywhere I've been that I really didn't like.

#5 Thanks to my children for the wonderful people they are. That includes my 2 beautiful daughter-in-laws and my two great son-in-laws. My family has been my greatest achievement. They are great in sooo many ways and I love them all. Every grandchild is just so much fun and they make being a grandma the best job ever.

#6 I love to read, growing up we didn't have a tv. Boy some of you will think that is really strange because I'm really not that old. But my folks just didn't want a tv. Therefore we did a lot of reading and the bookmobile was a favorite place to go. You really grow your imagination when you read instead of seeing everything.

#7 I wish I had a house keeper. I love everything to be nice and clean. Bathrooms are the worst and if I could have someone to clean them that would be the best. When we have gone on cruises I love that they clean your bathroom a couple of times a day.

Well that is about it for me and I tag:
Kinder, Lynae, Alesha, Gina, Tayna, Kris and Hayley

12 comments:

Alesha said...

I had to crack up about the shower thing! Everytime I think about that I laugh! Youre cute mom!

Giron Family said...

I remember you saying that about the shower but I never really thought it was true. Yeah, you must be really quick in there! Thanks for tagging me I just finished it up. Hope you don't think I'm too weird!

Anonymous said...

Mom I knew all of those things about you...I think? Don't you have any dirt that you can share? Just kidding, I know you are just too cute to have anything to crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Your the best mom!

Anonymous said...

Your the best grandma!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to help me pack next week...

Anonymous said...

I am sad we might be moving while you are gone :(

Anonymous said...

I wanted you to feel popular too...love you mom!

K Lovell said...

Thanks Shannon. You are a great mother in law and I love you tons. Thanks for everything.

Tayna said...

Thanks Shannon, thanks a whole lot! I thought I could keep a low profile and not get tagged by anyone. Oh well, I need to learn how to do it sooner or later. You are so funny, but I've always thought that of you. You are one of my favorite people to see. I can't wait for you call and to get all the juicy details of your cruise.

Brady and Britton said...

I had no idea you held your breath in the shower! What the heck? There is no way I could that, I would die, literally! I take long showers and love to just stand and enjoy it. I loved reading this!!