This video was taken at McDonalds Lucy is talking and counting to Libby. Does she have the cuttest laugh or what!!
I'm still not very good at navigating through this blog thing, so when I get something to load it just has to go where ever it goes.
On Monday March 24th I picked up my granddaughter Lucy and we headed to Price to help Lynae pack and get ready to move. We got to Price about 10 a.m. and started right in on packing. We packed all the kitchen and odd shaped things into my car and Lynae's van. then headed to Cleveland to unload. We had to clean out the cupboards since they had saw dust in them from the installation. Lynae's trust shop vac did a great job. We left Cleveland about 9 or so then on the way home Lynae realized that we had packed the air mattress the last time I was down so I had to sleep on the couch. It didn't really mater to me because I was so tired that I probably could have slept on the floor. Tuesday was Claire Bears birthday big #2. Sh
e found her little car right off and was so excited about that. Whitley and Lucy went to preschool and about 10:30 Lynae picked them up to go to Mom's Club. Lynae made the cutest cupcakes for Claires birthday they were little rabbits. All the pictures are on Lynae's camera so you will have to look at her blog to see just how cute. I stayed home with Libby and kept packing, I got the girls room completly done except Whitters bed as she would have to sleep in it that night. When they got home we headed to "donalds" as Claire calls it for lunch. The kids had a great time playing and did just a little bit of eating. The video of Libby was taken there. We went home and I could see that we were still a ways away from being ready to move on Wed. so I asked Lucy if she wanted to stay one more day. She said yes so we called her mom to see if that was okay. I also had to get someone to work for me. Kirst wanted to check with Jeff so she called me back and had decided that maybe it would be best to meet me half way and pick Lucy up. Well Lucy is a real moma's girl, which I think is great, but she was excited to see her mom. Lynae and I were hurrying around to get ready to go and meet Kirst in Spanish Fork when she called and said why don't ya just keep her and bring her home tomorrow. Well Lucy was crushed as she now had it in her mind that she needed to see her mom. We talked a promised fun things and finally
Lynae took the girls to the school play ground next to there apartment. Lucy was sad for a little while but then she had a great time. We also made a trip to see the baby goats. They were sooo cute. Their were 15 new baby goats some had brown faces and white bodies some were black with white feet, and some were all white. Lucy didn't want to hold one but she sure loved petting them. Her favorite was named Bambi. We also made a trip to Walmart to buy a new outfit for the girls for school the next day as Lucy only came prepared for 2 days and we didn't have enough time to wash everything. Anyway that is a good excuse for a new outfit. The weather was really warm so we did crop pants in the light blue with white pok-a-dots on the cuff. They really looked cute. Wed. they went to school and Lynae took Libby for her shots. I picked the girls up and we had lunch then headed to Cleveland to again empty the car and van. Shortly after we returned the guys came to move them. There were about 8 guys and they were hauling stuff out as fast as they could. I had to hurry and put my suitcase and pillows in my car before they packed them as well. About 6 p.m. they were on there way to Cleveland and Lucy and I were headed home. I would have loved to stay and help move them in but sometimes ya just have to go home whether you want to or not. It was a great time and I am so excited for them. The home is beautiful and will be a great improvement in space.
2 comments:
Libby is the cutest thing. I feel sad I dont even know her! I love that you keep calling Lynae's "crossover" a van, I am sure she will too! Ü I had to crack up that you went to Walmart for clothes, not that I dont love Walmart, just funny cause it is the only option! Wish I could have been there!
Thanks for the cute post I loved seeing what you guys were up to while Lucy was gone. Thanks for taking her she had a blast. I loved all the pictures and the video. You are a great grandma and mom we are so lucky to have you.
Post a Comment