On Monday February 26th my sister Darlene called and asked if we would like to go to the Historic Draper Theatre and see my brother Dwight in Singing in the Rain the musical. We went and had a great time and really enjoyed everything about it. Dwight's family was there as well as our mother Sharon and Darlene and her little boy Adrean. What a fun way to spend family home evening.
3 comments:
I think that was fun that you got to be with your "family" for family home evening. You should have posted that cute picture of all of you.
Shannon I've missed you! Hope you had fun on your trip. Hurry and get some pics up soon. I'm dying to see them! Luv ya!
I dont want to rush you, but I too am waiting for your cruise pics and blog. We have missed you both and are anxious to see you.
Post a Comment