Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PACKING UP THE CHRISTENSENS

On Monday March 4th Whitt and I drove to Price to take Whitley home and also to help pack the Christensen's for their big move to Cleveland, Utah. Every time I tell someone they are moving to Cleveland they think Cleveland Oh. Anyway it turned out very productive we got Lynae's scrapbook room packed and for any of you who know Lynae you know she has a big scrap room and tons of STUFF. Just getting that room done would have been a big accomplishment but we did get other things packed as well. I don't know if they will get moved before we get back from our trip but hopefully this will help make them a little closer to being ready. Good Luck we can't wait to try out our new room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton for your help...I think the girls had a great time with grandpa playing outside. I am so grateful I have a mom that knows how to pack and kept me motivated to do so. I love you and again I am so grateful you guys were able to come down. We love you so much.

Alesha said...

I love that you call one of her rooms yours. You are cute mom! And the BEST packer I know! Ü