When he finally did get over the colic at about 3 months he was a very happy baby and smiled all the time. We loved to take pictures of him because he always smiled. You can see by the pictures below that he did have a great smile. After about age 5 he wouldn't give us that great smile anymore and started smiling with his mouth closed.

October 1982 Ridgecrest Elementary 1st grade

Fall 1991 sophmore Jordan High School
Senior at Jordan High School

Senior Holiday Dance JHS Dec. 11 1993
Jeff always said that a guy shouldn't have a steady girlfriend until after his mission and he was really serious about that statement until he met Kirstie Williams. They met their senior year in high school. One day when I was at the high school Jeff introduced me to Kirstie. I didn't think much of it until later when he asked me if I thought she was cute. I said Jeff do you like this girl and he gave me his sheepish little grin. I knew then that he was smitten.
Chars Ball Spring 1994



Lake Powell was Jeff and Kirstie's favorite spot away from home
Kirstie's family had a house boat at Lake Powell and they went there a couple of times a year. They always invited Jeff to go and they sure had a lot of fun there. Many great memories were made at Lake Powell. After Jeff got home from his mission and got married they invited our family and Jeff's aunt Lieu and Uncle Doug and family to go to Lake Powell on the house boat. Tim, Kirstie's dad was our host and we really had a lot of fun. These memories will be one's we will treasure for ever.

Jeff & Kirstie married March 25th 1997
Salt Lake Temple

Our little family

Our family 2008 at Henry's baptism March 1st
Jeff we love you so much and we are very proud of the husband, father and Bishop that you have become. We hope you have a great birthay and many many more love ya mom and dad.
5 comments:
Oh Jeffy, we love you too. My favorite photo is you slouching in the couch at one of the dances. Love it!
Yahoo...Jeff...those are some pretty sweet pictures mom. great idea copying the pages out of the book.
Love all the posts about the fam! Are you planning on printing this all out? You should. I think the site is blurb.com. Check it out.
Awe Jeffie! Little cutie! I always love that story about him asking if Kirst was cute!
Shannon it was great to hear from you. I miss the good old days with you and Whitt!!! How goes it in your neck of the woods? Keep checking for what we are having. My older sister Britney just had her 3rd...a girl finally! She has 2 boys already, my little sis Katie is not married yet and mama Kerry is doing well. Thanks again for the comment, keep in touch!
Post a Comment