Jennifer my sweet daughter-in-law!! I was planning on doing this great post for Jen on her birthday and I didn't get it done so I will do it today.Jen met Kylan on a blind date set up by someone Ky knew at his work. We have loved Jen from day ONE. She is the sweetest, kindest and most loving daughter and we really love her. She is always so happy and smiling. She has always amazed me the way she just jumps in and does amazing things like take all four of their boys to the zoo or to the pool, or up to the mountains to fish. She has always done this even when they were just little tikes.
She loves all of her nieces and nephews. She is so sweet with them. She loves to hold them and play with them and take their pictures. She is always willing to tend them as well which is great. Even though her boys are old enough to be by themselves she is still willing to take that little tiny baby or the crying 2 year old to tend. I love the way she make my son so happy. That really says a lot for a woman when her mother in law can say that. Jen is also a beautiful granddaughter. She spends lots of time with her nana and they have a great relationship. She is also a wonderful Hostess. She has many parties at her home and she always makes everyone feel so comfortable. It is alway fun to go there and hangout to watch a Jazz game, a superbowl, or BYU play Utah. We have soooo much fun. I just want her to know that we are so glad she is part of our family and we love her so much. Sorry this is so late but better late than never!!


3 comments:
sweet sweet Jenn...I love her very much too!!! What a great gal!
How can anyone not love Jen! She was best thing that ever happened to Ky and his boys. She fits in perfectly to your family. Her laugh is contagious and she is always fun to be around. You lucked out having such great daughter-in-laws!
Jenn what a cutie! She is seriously like one of those nicest people! And she is always hapy...an example to us!
Post a Comment