
Grandma Shannon, Lucy, Henry and Franklin
The 4th of July was an interesting day this year as I worked. I don't usually work the 4th but I took off the 1st and 2nd for our anniversary. It really isn't too bad to work the fourth because I got paid for the holiday plus time and half for the hours I worked. Whitt had a lot of yard customers that wanted him so he worked as well. We did take the evening off to go to Jeff and Kirstie's to have dinner. It was really good and the photos are all taken at their house.
Besides dinner we enjoyed each others company. A great game of scrabble was enjoyed by some, Karen, Guy, Kirstie and Tim.
Grammie and Eli, Ky and Jen had gone to Butte, MT for a friends wedding so Eli spent a few days with Henry
Whitt and Grammie Sharon enjoying some visiting time.
The kids enjoyed a slip and slide to cool off in. The day had been pretty hot but the clouds came over and gave us some shade, but the kids thought the slip and slide was great!!!
LUCY & I in OUR 4th of July Outfits

I got really patriotic and did the American Flag on by big toes
Just don't look how dry my toes are.

Kirstie had really cute decorations for her tables, notice the cute table runner made by Grammie Sharon. The red, white and blue silverware was also a great touch.

More of Kirstie's cute table decorations
3 comments:
Can I just say I really love looking at these and thinking "opp dont have to miss that anymore" YAHOO! Your toes look adorable! I cant believe how much Hen looks like Jeff in that first pic. Fun stuff!
Mom...still love the pic and comment about your toes and feet...I know where I get my dry feet from. Love the post and all of your cute pics. Wish we could have been there...and by the way we would love to have you guys come down some time for the 4th or 24th that would be so much fun! Or just come down...we would love to have you any time.
That looked like a good holiday! Again, I love love love your cute toes. I must get my "go all out" for the holidays from you! Cause I love doing that kind of stuff too.
I really love that cute table runner Gram made for Kirst. Why aren't the things she makes me that cute???
Looks like it was a spectacular day!
Post a Comment