On Wednesday July 23rd, our Alesha's birthday, we headed to Idaho to our favorite family reunion place Lava Hot Springs. Alesha was actually the one who really pushed for us to start going there. She had gone for several years in her youth with our nieghbors family. We decided to start going four years ago and our first trip was over memorial day. Memorial day is really a weather iffy holiday and it was that year. It rained, and rained and rained. The hot tubs actually felt really good in the cold weather but we have so many children that want to do more that hot tub so we have gone during the summer months since. I rode up with Jeff and Kirstie and their kids so Whitt could bring our car on Thursday morning. We had a stop in Layton at Jasons Deli for some lunch and then headed up the highway. We arrived around 4:00 and got our rooms then headed for the pool. It was great as there weren't many people there and the weather was perfect.

Frankie and Kirstie

Watch Lucy swim

Jeff and Lucy

Our big boys Bob, Grantie, Zach and Eli

Cute Lucy and Kirstie
This was such a fun family vacation and we just enjoyed each other's company. The kids had a great time running the river as well as some of the adults. The parade on Saturday was a classic small town parade and the kids had a blast. Tons of candy was thrown and that was the highlight of the parade.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun trip up there. I don't think I have ever been to Lava hot springs.. only to Crystal and some Meadow one (I can't really remember the name of it).
I made me new post with my feelings for Kevin.. JUST FOR YOU! hahaha. :) Thanks for being interested!
Glad you did you Lava post! I am so happy I will be able to come next year! Seeing all the pics makes me very excited to see my family!
yeah glad we are going to be all together too!
Post a Comment