Saturday, August 9, 2008

JUST A FEW EXTRA PICS OF LAVA

Ky, Jen and Boys
Fishing with grandpa

Grandpa telling stories of his early pioneer ancestorsJust who is taller Ky or Nae?
Floating down the Portneuf River


Zach going down the river




Grandpa and Grandma


Frankie and Claire


Jeff, Kirstie, Henry, Lucy and Frank


Many of you know that I love to do plastic canvas projects. Well my little granddaughters always want to stitch too so here is Whitley and Lucy stitching on my bed with me.
Whitley loved the river and this is her pose of herself on the tube
Bryan, Lynae and girls in front of the Lava Hot Springs sign

Eating is always a favorite past time Ky and Jen's potato bar was really great
Our big boys Ashley and Kegan going down the river. This picture is taken right out our hotel. Our rooms are right on the river so we had a lot of fun blasting the river runners with water balloons. We did make sure they didn't mind before we threw them

Libby getting her part in. This tube made a great corral for Miss Libby Lieu
Bryan, Lynae and girls at the Sunken Gardens
Of course the Hot Tubs are always a favorite. Claire thought it was just another big swimming pool and jumped right in and all the way under. We had to fish her out but she just laughed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks mom...I got um! A few of those were off of my camera, but there were a few off yours that are perfect...thanks...Lynae

Alesha said...

umm..was this supposed to be your post about Lave or pics for Lynae...if you want it to be your post you should write about it! Ü

Giron Family said...

Fun trip. Yah, you need to narrate your pics. Lava always looks and sounds like a blast. I gotta get up there one of these days!

Anonymous said...

Okay the pre commentary comments are really funny! I love that story about claire...that was so funny, scary and crazy all at the same time. She is a nut for sure wish I would have taken her to the pool one more time while we were there...I kind of feel like she got the shaft with not loving the river...she kept saying "go swimmin" and I never took her again. SAD...good thing she will never remember!