On Monday she and I decided to get our nails done. This is something that she really enjoys. She loves to be pampered and she also loves to talk to the ladies. They can't believe how she will just carry on a long conversation with them. Below is a picture of the finish product. Pink with white pok a dots was her choice.
Here we have Whitters doing a little pose. We really had a great time with her. She was funny and she does say the funnest things. She also is all girl she kept wanting to try on all my jewelry. Even if I didn't say she could. She also loves shoes and that was a favorite past time. I had bought some new shoes for other members of my family and she had to try all of them on too. On Wed. when I went to work she went with Whitt to school and Kinder picked her up there to spend the day with Madi and Ella. They played hard and had a great time.
On Wed. night I took her over to Sandy to see my mom, her grammie and we had a nice visit. Grammie gave her a new pink quilt that she had made and she liked that. Then she got to spend the night with Lucy and play on Thursday. I picked her up from their house around 2:15 and we headed home as her folks were at our house. She was really happy to see them and especially happy to see her sisters. Thanks for the fun week Whitters we will have to do it again sometime. Claire keeps saying "come to your house" to me. I'd love to have her come but about bed time she would want her mom and I'd be in trouble!
4 comments:
She did have a fun time...I think she was a little spoiled though because everyday she wants to go to someones house to play. Too much fun in one week...I can't keep it up! Thanks for taking her though...she had a blast...good bonding time for her. Bry said he remembers as a kid going to his Grandmas to stay for a week every year in the summer and he said he loved it until he got homesick, but I don't think Whitters ever did...you must have done a good job.
Cute cute! I love her toes and nails. Koen was pointing at the pic of whitters and saying "haha cute whitters" silly kid. Now he is talking on the calculator saying "hi grandpa what you doing? hang out mom, play mom" haha He sure loves you guys!
That is so fun that she is old enough to have over and enjoy herself. You are a cute grandma!
Oh that Whitters! We had fun with her too. I'm always glad when the girls can play together.
You're a good Grandma to keep her that long. I'm sure she will always remember it!
Post a Comment