Thursday, September 4, 2008
HELLO OLSENS - HELLO NAUVOO
On Saturday we will be headed off to see our Olsen family and do a little Church History sight seeing. We are soooo excited to see Phil, Alesha and Koen and also so happy to finally go to the church history sites. We are flying into St. Louis, Mo on Saturday then renting a car to drive up to Nauvoo. We are meeting the Olsens there. We are going to stay at the Nauvoo Inn. Our room is called the Joseph and Emma Suite. It is really pretty and we will stay there Saturday and Sunday. The Inn is across the street from the Temple and I am so excited to see the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
How fun. I have always wanted to do that trip. I think I would be a crying mess the whole time, but can't wait to hear about it when you get back.
Love all your blog stuff and pics! Lieu
I love your blog! The background, the cute pictures of you and Whitt...everything! Have fun going to Nauvoo, it will be awesome. I can't wait to go someday.
I am jealous...#1 that you are saying HELLO to the Olsens, and #2 that you get to visit all of those amazing sites. I did years ago but really want to do it all again!
Mom that was a great time! I loved spending good quality time together! Thanks for the fun!
How fun Sha-NayNay! Did you ask anyone there if they knew Nate Bendall?? I really want to go to the church history sites as well.
I am so sad that I don't get to go to So You Think You Can Dance on Tuesday. My teacher honestly said that I can't miss class when I asked her. :/ Hope gals have a good time!!!
Sounds like such a fun time. Hope all goes well and you have a trip of a lifetime!
Mom, that looks like a fun place to stay...Maybe we will have to go back some day all together!
Post a Comment