As you can plainly see we need to take more photos with each other. They are very far and few between. This photo was our July birthdays, Dylan Grant, myself and Alesha
This one was taken in the spring 2008
Now this is a little old but a fun one. Alesha in my wedding dress.

This was taken somewhere between 2000 and 2002

Lynae and I when she lived in Ohio

Mothers day 2006

This one was taken in the spring 2008
Now this is a little old but a fun one. Alesha in my wedding dress.
This was taken somewhere between 2000 and 2002

Lynae and I when she lived in Ohio
Mothers day 2006

I just need to take a minute and give a shout out to my girls. I am so proud of them and the great women they have become. They are both so great to give me support and help. Alesha is always answering my computer questions, and Lynae is my support for all my scrapbook needs, including layouts. Yes she is the talented one when it comes to layout IDEAS. It has been so fun scrapbooking again. I love spending the time with my girls and I am loving getting some history accomplished. Here are just a few pictures of me and my girls.
5 comments:
Oh my many hair styles! LOL Um I sure hope I dont look pregnant...I wasn't. hehe that was Spring 2008! WHOA! haha I sure love spending time with you too!
Ps I want to say that older pic of us is like 2002. I look like I did my senior year. Or maybe summer before.(2001) And I do however look VERY pregnant in the last one! haha I guess I was only like 2 weeks away!
Thanks for a cute post about your daughters mom. I am glad I have you for a mom too!!! Your the best...love ya!
Oh Shannon, I love your girls too!! You Lovell ladies are the best!
Sweet Sha-Nae-nae! (okay that is wierd, I just realized your silly name we call you is the combo of both your girls names, what I call them anyway! ha!)You have two beautiful and great daughters and they have ONE beautiful and great mom!
Post a Comment