Monday, March 28, 2011

The MOOSE in the house


I went to Cleveland to spend the weekend with Lynae, Bryan and girls, woops now I have to say family as they are no longer just girls, sorry about that Rhett. When I came home this is what I found in my living room.

I think everyone in the ward High Priest group has been by to see him as well as many of the neighbors. He really is quite handsome but not enough to stay for more than a couple of weeks.


I had a great time at the Christensens. I left my house about 2:30 p.m. on Thursday March 24. When I got to 7200 I thought I wonder if Koen would like to go with me. I made a quick call to Alesha and sure enough he wanted to go. I said pack your bag and I will be there in 10 minutes. I picked him and all his stuff up and we headed to Emery County.


Koen is a great traveling companion because he can talk your ear off. He told me how they hadn't saved a St. Patricks day cookie for his dad. He told me about his friends and of course we had to discuss the cousins. He enjoyed figuring out who is older than who in our family. Then he added that Lynae and Bryan are the biggest of everyone. He just meant the tallest. We had a great drive and he had to trick me a few times by closing his eyes. I didn't want him to go to sleep so I would say don't go to sleep and he would say I'm just resting my eyes. He thought it was great to find the big smoke stacks in Helper because I had told him when he saw those we were almost out of the canyon. On our way back he had to watch for the wind mills at the mouth of Spanish Fork Canyon to know we were out of the canyon. I love taking him with me. I think I could enjoy each of my grandkids on our own little trip. I took Lucy a few years ago and we had a great time as well.

No comments: