Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WHITT!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS HENRY!!!






We had a great day on March 1st we started the day off with Henry getting baptised. It was a great day for Henry and we all enjoyed it so much. Lynae and Bryan couldn't come because Claire was ill but Whitley wanted to be here so she got up at 6:00 a.m. to come to Salt Lake with her Grandma Doris. She spent the weekend with us and we took her back on Monday. After the baptism we all went to our favorite place to eat Chuck-A-Rama in Draper. The food was good but the company was even better. We then all went to change our clothes and then headed for bowling on Redwood Road and 78th. The place was packed and we didn't think we were going to get lanes until about 4 but we finally told them we would take the first lane available and about 30-40 minutes later we had 2 bowling lanes. We spent the time waiting in the arcade and the kids really enjoyed that. Lieu, Kinder and Maddie joined us as we had a great time watching the little ones bowl and listening to the older ones, Whitt, Ky, Jeff, Dylan and Hayley, commentate their own game. The little ones had the bumper bars up and also the bowling stand and they did great I'm glad I wasn't bowling with them because they probably would have beat me up good. Next time we will have to have 3 lanes so the gals can bowl too. Around 4 we all headed our seperate directions except Jeff, Kirst and family they came to our house and we continued the party until about 9. All in all it was a great day and I can't think of a better way to spend it than with our family. Phil & Alesha Bryan and Lynae we missed you are your little ones.

3 comments:

Giron Family said...

We had a great time with you guys bowling. It was nice to see the whole Lovell clan (most of them anyway). I miss seeing them as often as I use to back in the day. Have a fun trip Shannon! Soak up some sun for me!

Anonymous said...

Mom, of course I too am sad I missed out, but I guess that is the joys of having kids...Thanks for posting...it always gives me a good read!!! Love ya

Alesha said...

Awe wish we could have been there! Looks like you all had fun!