Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sandy Elementary "Sharks" choir program

Henry's school choir gave a program the first part of May. They invited me to come and it was very good. They had a lot of great little singers and of course my little Lucy and Henry were the best.
A fun thing about Jeff and Kirsties kids going to Sandy Elementary is that when Jeff was 14 or 15 he cleaned Sandy Elementary as a job. How funny that all these years later they would live in Old Sandy and that their kids go to school there.Kirstie helped with the choir that is why Lucy got to sing with them. She is so excited because next year she will be a full day kindergartener there.
They sang some really fun songs and one of them was jail house rock. These boys all sang and were accompanied by the two gentlemen on the guitar.
I am so proud of all my grandchildren and I wanted to post these cute pictures of my Sandy Elementary Sharks Yeah Henry and Lucy, and way to go Kirstie good luck to you as PTA President next year!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hen & luce...gotta love the school choir. I still remember singing with the cresent choir when I was a youngen. good memories

Alesha said...

I love their cute little singing faces!