

Brook White
I have just posted a few picture they were pretty hard to get with the bright lights but it was sooooo fun. Each of the top 8 sang 3 songs then they introduced the next idol. They had a big count down screen that also showed which number they were. After the 1st six they sang together then they had an intermission. The top four then sang and they each did a great job. I even enjoyed Jason, of which I wasn't a big fan. His rendition of "Some Where Over the Rainbow" was great! Syesha looked great she wore a white or silver dress that had a full skirt and was very short but she sure did make it sway. She sang good too but she shouts a little too much for me.

My my what can we say about David Archuletta! The fans went WILD and I do mean WILD. They clapped and cheered so loud it made your ears ring. The worst part was they didn't stop even while he was singing. He was MORE THAN FANTASTIC he was FANTAISTICALLY, FANTASTIC!!!! He came up out of the stage playing the piano and singing " Angels". How cute is he. I got a few great pics but I can't seem to find them on my computer. I'll keep looking. His new hair cut is great and he has really matured in his speaking. He just seems to have grown up a lot. I hope he can still keep his sweet innocents. He sang four songs and of course that wasn't enough for anyone but he was so gracious and kept thanking everyone for getting him where he is and then he graciously introduced David Cook his good friend.
David Cook
David was great as always and the Utah crowd gave him a great applause. He sang 4 numbers then he got a standing ovation and he came out and sang one more. All 10 did a final number and it was just great. I must say me ears did take a while to get back to normal. All the noise and loud music really made them ring.
Lynae, me, Kirstie, Jenn
Most of all it was just so fun to have a girls night out with my girls. We all missed Alesha and we are so excited she will be with us in September when we go to "So You Think You Can Dance" Tour 2008. The girls bought me this David Archuletta shirt, so cute of them. I was debating if I should get one and they surprised me with it. I love it and thanks sooo very much.


5 comments:
Loving the shirt Sha-nae-nae! Looks like it was a blast.
Lemme know when you get tickets for "So You Think You Can Dance" cause I wanna go too!
Oh course you have to have that shirt! You are so cute! I wish I could have gone. I love that pic of Archie...he is just adorable! Looks like you had a great time, I'm sad I missed it!
It sounds like such a fun night. Always fun to have a girls night.
Thanks again for taking us. All I could think about at the temple last night was how bad I wanted to be at the Tuesday show. I know I will probably go to hell for that. It was one of the best shows I have been to. Thanks again you are a great mom in law.
I Love YOU DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment