It was fun to see what others had posted on Alesha and Kinder's blogs so I wanted to join in.
I got this from Sha. I thought it would be interesting (or possibly embarrassing) what everyone comes up with. So let's rehash the past....
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
4 comments:
I remember the cute shower you gave for Kirst when she was pregnant with Henry. We all had our picture taken together and I remember how happy I was to know that I would share grandchildren with such a fun wonderful woman. Thanks for all of the memories.
So many memories....I think the years Jeff and I lived in your basement was one of the funnest times. I loved being able to pop up and see what was going on. Thanks for the best first apartment.
I have been thinking about this for a while now...it is hard to pic one favorite memory but I think one that I remember as a kid was when I sucked up my bed skirt in the vaccum and you were so mad...Then you brought me in a new pair of Ballarina P.J.'s because you felt bad that you had yelled at me. Ahhh you felt bad! Love you!!!
This is random but it just popped in my head...I remember you wakeing me up on 9-11 and saying "Kinder, you need to wake up and see what's happening". That was such a weird day sitting at your house watching everything on TV.
Speaking of TV, I also remember watching lots of Golden Girls and reruns of 90210 with you back in the day when I lived there. Oh, the good ol' days!
Post a Comment