I just thought this picture was precious so I wanted to share it. This is my brother and 2 younger sisters taken in the summer of 1960. My father passed away on January 31 1960 and my mother was expecting my little sister. She was born the 14th of June and this picture was taken sometime that summer or fall. What do you think of the "CURLY TOPS"? I could probably do my hair that same way today with a few pink sponge rollers. I am 7 my brother is almost 6 and my sister in the middle is almost 5.
Mary Shannon, holding Stephanie, Alta Lieuwen and M. Matthew Steele
5 comments:
I la-huv(love) this picture! I want to smooch all of your heads off!
That is a great picture Shan. It is amazing how you can still tell which one is you in the drop of a hat! You totally look the same!
Love that pic too! It is a classic. What a great memory for you all! Back when you were all sweet and innocent...what happened...Just kidding, You are all adorable in this picture!
I would have to agree we were pretty cute!!! Lieu
Good to see mo-in-law Alta back in her Heyday!! You guys were super cool!!
Post a Comment