Ky and Jenn gave me tickets to this play for my birthday. We had such a great time. It was funny and very entertaining. They had so much humor in it I couldn't always hear the next thing for the laughing. If you haven't been to the Desert Star before you ought to plan a trip this show was great and the ones coming up sound really fun too. Season tickets for 2009 are on sale now. Some of the titles for the 2009 season are "Home School Musical" Jan 8-Mar 21,American FORK Idol March 26- June 6, James Blonde Agent 7-11 in Casino Real June 11-Aug 22, Snooty and the Beast A twisted Fairy Tale Aug 27-Nov 7 and Nutcracker Men in Tights Nov 12- Jan 1. This is a fun place for all ages and they have popcorn, drinks, icecream and pizza to purchase and enjoy along with the show. Thanks Ky and Jen for the FUN evening.
3 comments:
I really do want to go there sometime! I think it looks like a lot of fun!
Sounds like you guys had fun...I think it would be fun to go with you and dad because you both laugh so hard it would make me crack up even harder.
Hay, Sha-na-na! wow you have updated things since I last looked!! hopefully my message will get through this time! Lieu
Post a Comment