Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Alesha Girl

I wanted to wish a Very Happy Birthday to my little Alesha. I can't believe that you are 24. Alesha has always been a very happy girl. She loves to laugh and loves to smile. We were so happy when you arrived in our family to even the score 2 boys and now 2 girls.

Alesha age 3 months this is her blessing dress and it was crocheted by Aunt Rainy her mom's best friend.


Alesha age 14months. This dress was made by Grammie Sharon her mothers mother



Age 4





This is my favorite picture of Alesha Fall 1992 age 8

Alesha I wanted to post more pictures and more story but I will do it later. I just hope you have a great day and enjoy your birthday. We all love you so very much and wish you the very best for the next year and all the years to come Love ya

4 comments:

Alesha said...

You are sweet mom. I feel like I totally look like Jeff in that pic you love. Um...I am sad you are all in Lava. I want to come!

Giron Family said...

Cutie Alesha! You do look like Jeff in that pic. It makes me laugh! Happy b-day once again!
Shannon, I left a comment on your "what do you remember" post..

Anonymous said...

Cute post mom...Leasha and Jeff, and me and Ky...can't get over the resembalence...totally spelled wrong but you know what I mean...I also left a comment on your "What do you remember" post.

Anonymous said...

maybe you already read it I guess it was a little while ago!