Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Movie TWILIGHT

On Friday Alesha, Jen, Kinder and I went to see "TWILIGHT" I didn't have to many expectations, I read the book in Jan. and could hardly remember much about it. But I loved the movie. It was entertaining, exciting, romantic and just so darn great. The music was awesome as well. My friend Cindy sent me a flyer in her monthly newsletter that Amerprise Financial was offering a private showing of Twilight and we could go for FREE. That was my incentive to go. I am not one for standing in lines and waiting to see any show. But we called and got our reserved tickets and we went. They not only gave us free tickets but we also got popcorn and a drink. Thanks so much to Cindy for sharing this with me. We really had a great time. We didn't have alot of screaming Edward teenage fans so we could all hear really good. I was impressed with how they did the movie and how they made it so entertaining as well as romantic. Great job!!

3 comments:

Giron Family said...

I ditto all of that! It was so fun. THANK YOU for inviting me. It was great to get in for FREE and have FREE pcorn and drinks! Also great to go with you gals.:)

Alesha said...

Yes mom that was a grand time, and thank you Shoop Group! Wahoo! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Mom, I'm sad that I didn't get to go with you gals...but I did really enjoy myself on thanksgiving...even though I have not read the books yet...I was totally entertained!